We curate, produce and manage exhibitions and cultural projects within Australia and internationally.
GAP has considerable experience in curating, planning, developing and implementing exhibitions, undertaking project management, touring exhibitions, artist liaison and arts marketing.
We work on all aspects of exhibition production and can be involved in your project from conception to completion or assist in specific areas as required.
We undetake all types of exhibitions from large-scale touring exhibitions to solo artist, single-venue exhibitions.
We have an extensive network of contacts that includes curators, commercial art dealers, collectors, sponsors, freight agents, designers and printers. We also have strong relationships with numerous arts organisations in Australia and overseas.
- research and develop curatorial concepts
- select artists, artworks or commission new work
- undertake exhibition planning, preparation and delivery
- develop sponsorship strategies and fundraise
- liaise with artists, curators, writers and funding bodies
- negotiate artwork loans and prepare loan agreements
- produce and manage condition reporting systems and conservation
- produce exhibition support materials including catalogues, brochures, invitations,
- prepare education kits and media materials
- develop and manage exhibition marketing and promotion
- coordinate design and installation of exhibitions
- develop education services and public programs
- administer sales of work
- produce exhibition associated events